Vayda Organics Nutrition
Ashleigh Nay - Nutritionist (BPubHlthNutr)
Specialising in Women’s Hormonal, Skin and Digestive Health.
Aligning the Body, Mind & Spirit
- Bachelor of Nutrition (BPubHlthNutr) - Torrens University Australia
- Chinese & Ayurvedic Medicine Studies - Endeavour College Australia
- Level 1 and Level 2 Certification in Emotional Freedom Technique - Dr Peta Stapleton, Clinical & Health Psychologist
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Certification - David Wright, Quantum Training Institute
Ashleigh’s Approach To Wellness
Focusing on the physiology and nutritional needs of the human body while implementing a holistic approach, Ashleigh specialises in healing the digestive tract, balancing hormones and gently detoxifying the body.
“As a Nutritionist I always remind my clients that it is their amazing bodies that are doing the healing work, I am simply guiding and educating them through their health journey. I think it’s very important for people to realise that they have the ability to make positive change and that they deserve to feel their best! Therefore not only do I focus on my client's nutritional needs but we also address their emotional state focusing on mindset and self-worth” - Ashleigh Nay
Ashleigh’s Focus Is
- To understand the physiology and nutritional needs of the client’s body at their particular stage of life
- Employ evidenced based, up to date research and theories of heath and disease, systems of health and community public health when designing client programs and addressing their health concerns
- Combine Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine modalities with scientific nutritional research when working with a client
What To Expect When Working With Ashleigh
Appointment Confirmed: Once an appointment has been made, the client will receive a confirmation email. Within the next 24 hours the client will receive an email from Ashleigh providing additional information about their consult and payment invoice.
Initial Consultation: The Initial 1.5 hour consult will take place via Zoom. This is where Ashleigh and the client will discuss the clients health concerns and gather all previous health history. This is a great opportunity for Ashleigh to get a detailed understanding of the clients health, lifestyle, work, relationships and emotional state/mindset.
Individualised Nutritional Program: 1-3 days after the initial consult the client will be sent an email with Ashleigh’s recommendations, meal plans, recipes and recommended educational videos and/or readings. Ashleigh is also happy to call the client at this time and answer any questions they may have. If the client wishes to undergo certain testing, Ashleigh can recommend laboratories that specialise in nutritional testing and food analysis.
Follow Up Appointment: A 1 hour follow up appointment 2-3 weeks after the Initial consult will be booked to discuss how the client is progressing. In this appointment any adjustments or concerns that the client may have will be addressed and modified.
Appointment Times AEST (Australia/Brisbane Timezone)
Tuesday 10:00am - 11:30am, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Saturday 12:00pm - 1:30pm, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
$100 - Initial 1.5 Hour Consult Via Zoom (Online)
$60 - Follow Up 1 Hour Appointment Via Zoom (Online)
Additional Appointments If Needed/Requested By Client Via Zoom (Online)
$40 - 30 Minutes
$60 - 1 Hour
*Customer will be emailed an invoice after initial consult. Please be advised that payment must be made within the following 2 days (nutritional recommendations will not be emailed until consult payment is made). Please note that we ask that you book at least 24 hours before your appointment. For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org